1. Dirty, nasty, filthy (mugriento).
2. Stained with sin, tainted with guilt and imperfections.
3. Obscene (palabra), unchaste, smutty.
4. Uncivil, unpolished.
5. Foul; applied to a ship’s bottom, to the sky or weather; to rowing out of rhythm; and to a rocky shore, or a bottom where there are reefs. (Nautical) (spanishdict.com)
"Your girl catches you cheating. (Well, actually she's your fiancée, but in a bit it so won't matter.) She could have caught you with one sucia, she could have caught you with two, but because you're a totally batshit cuero who never empties his e-mail trash can, she caught you with fifty!"
- Junot Díaz, "The Cheater's Guide to Love", New Yorker 23 July 2012