- a rounded bay window.
Monday, February 27, 2017
- retired because of age or infirmity.
- too old for use, work, service, or a position.
- antiquated or obsolete
Thursday, February 23, 2017
—verb (used with object)
- to present or introduce (any point, subject, project, etc.) for discussion.
"There has been little consensus on the cause of cocoliztli — although measles, smallpox and typhus have all been mooted."
- Ewen Callaway, "Collapse of Aztec society linked to catastrophic salmonella outbreak", 16 February 2017 Nature News (http://www.nature.com/news/collapse-of-aztec-society-linked-to-catastrophic-salmonella-outbreak-1.21485)
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- a person who makes a will.
- a person who has died leaving a valid will.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Friday, February 10, 2017
Thursday, February 09, 2017
Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- Informal. a stupid person; dolt
- a short, thick piece of wood.
- the thick, blunt end of anything.
- Slang. the head.
- a stain on cloth or the like made by rusty iron or by ink pigmented with an iron derivative.
- a swift horse.
- a decorative covering for a horse or for the tack or harness of a horse; trappings.
- rich and sumptuous clothing or equipment.
- to reduce to utter poverty; impoverish:
- to cause one's resources of or ability for (description, comparison, etc.) to seem poor or inadequate
Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Monday, February 06, 2017
- breaking out afresh or into renewed activity; revival or reappearance in active existence.