Thursday, May 05, 2011

Outback

Last night we finally used our two Outback giftcards (one I got for volunteering at last year's housing fair, and one Morgan got for Christmas), at their Canton location.

(We don't go to Canton much, and in fact never noticed the Outback until we saw it driving back from Bo Brooks on my birthday.  (The Canton location does make the choice as a housing fair prize make a lot more sense.)  Once he spotted it, Morgan vowed to take me there the next time he had to pick me up because I was working late, and he did.)

In hindsight, we probably didn't need both the Bloomin' Onion and the Aussie Cheese Fries.

I was also proud of myself for asking the waitress to bring back my Sailor Jerry's Delight glass when she whisked it away, because I had been saving the cherries and strawberry garnish for dessert.

No comments: