- consisting of or resembling a threador threads; fibrous; filamentous.
- stringy or viscid, as a liquid.
- (of the pulse) thin and feeble.
- (of sound, the voice, etc.) lacking fullness; weak; feeble. (<a=href"http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thready"></a>
"The languishing patients were receiving little medical care, and their skin felt hot to the touch. Some had the rapid, thready pulse of dehydration."
- Sheri Fink, Five Days at Memorial: Life and Death at a Storm-Ravaged Hospital (2013)